Hi Dave and welcome from western Washington. It's great to hear from a fellow Navy veteran. I enlisted i 1967 and retired in 2003, getting a commission somewhere along the way but also with a few years in the Navy Reserve. My son is Army, taking command at Aberdeen Proving ground in Jan and is also a Rocket rider. I've ridden many miles in PA over the years so I'll look forward to riding up to see you one day. You're going to love your Rocket.

Mike,
Thanks for the welcome. My colorful Military career started in 1980, until 1989 as a Submarine Sonar Tech (yep....I'm a Bubblehead). Got out and joined the PA National Guard (couldn't bear sitting on the sidelines) first as a traditional reservist, then full time (AGR) shortly after 9/11. Most of my Army career was spent as a Combat Engineer. Retired as a Master Sergeant, with two combat tours in Iraq. So......basically I'm fluent in both Navy, and Army jargon. :cool: Still cheer for Navy in the Army/Navy game though.

When you get back east drop me a line. Lot's of twisty country roads in my neck of the woods that need the R3 rumble.

Hi Dave , welcome from New York , Thank you for your service and to all on this forum who served . I also grabbed one of the national powersports deals on the Rocket. welcome to the club. the Rocket is an addictive machine. enjoy the ride !! .
I keep looking for the cops.....feel like I stole this thing (such a great deal). Sure going to ride it like I did!

Mike,
Thanks for the welcome. My colorful Military career started in 1980, until 1989 as a Submarine Sonar Tech (yep....I'm a Bubblehead). Got out and joined the PA National Guard (couldn't bear sitting on the sidelines) first as a traditional reservist, then full time (AGR) shortly after 9/11. Most of my Army career was spent as a Combat Engineer. Retired as a Master Sergeant, with two combat tours in Iraq. So......basically I'm fluent in both Navy, and Army jargon. :cool: Still cheer for Navy in the Army/Navy game though.

When you get back east drop me a line. Lot's of twisty country roads in my neck of the woods that need the R3 rumble.

I'm still working on the Army jargon. When my son and son-in-law (Apache pilot) are talking Army stuff I have to stop them on occasion for a translation.

Quite a few friends who I ride with are retired submariners. We have a Trident base not far from us with the fast attacks at the adjacent Navy base. They constantly rib me because my sea tours were aircraft carriers and other surface ships, or "targets".

For you gents not familiar with submariners, to them there are two types of vessels, submarines and targets".

I hope to see you in PA this summer.

Welcome from sunny (pissing down today) Florida. if you had waited a few more months you could have got the new 330# 250hp 24" seat height, runs on diesel natural gas or reg petrol 2019 Rocket. :D
Remember and post a picture or two.

Pics. Needless to say I'm CHUFFED!

Oh Susie Q,
Oh Susie Q,
Oh Susie Q,
Baby I love you!
Susie Q

Rocket pics1.jpg
Rocket pics2.jpg
Rocket pics3.jpg

Welcome Dave from Berks County Pa! Your going to live the beast. Owed mine since 07. Totaled unfortunately but rebuilt and back on the road. Enjo!

Greg from Berks County Pa.

P.S. your face is going to hurt from the grin you have every time you ride

Back