Greetings from Milwaukee

I skipped some steps I guess. Where could I go from here? Boss Hoss?

Boss Hoss? Where did you get the idea you'd be moving up with a BH? Check the power to weight!!! I've ridden with a couple. They can't stay with me between lights:D

Boss Hoss? Where did you get the idea you'd be moving up with a BH? Check the power to weight!!! I've ridden with a couple. They can't stay with me between lights:D

I've never rode one or even with one. I just meant that I wouldn't know how to go bigger (not that I want to). Plus I think Boss Hoss' are real ugly. I would love to come across one on my R3.

I've never rode one or even with one. I just meant that I wouldn't know how to go bigger (not that I want to). I would love to come across one on my R3.

You will enjoy it when you do but be gentle:D

welcome , as for moving up a boss hoss is two steps down my old boss had one what a piece of crap he thought it was cool till I pulled up on my rocket he fell in love with the rocket

...My Classic is Sunset Red and Black with a silver pinstripe and silver engine. According to the salesman, it called Rocket III Classic Touring. I omit the word "touring" to eliminate confusion. It came with leather bags and a windshield.
Welcome Captain Benehr.

The '07 TourER not TourING was a USA '07 model only. The Tourer came set up with the Roadster screen, bags and surrounding rails, and the sissy bar and pad for a $1200 price savings. These were the only '07s with the silver engine. I believe they are left over 05 engines. Up to this point it's would appear to be a bonifide Tourer. The color schemes for the Tourer included a black and white, a Cardinal Red and Phantom Black (with silver stripe), and a third. It must be the Sunset Red and black, though I find this curious. To my recall, I didn't ponder at all on selecting one red with black or another red and black scheme. The point is, it would best to confirm for certain for touch up paint purposes. Link Removed This is a good representation of Cardinal Red: Cardinal (color) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Sunset red is a whole lot brighter.

Sunshine's Bear rode a Boss Hoss. I don't know that he still does?

Last edited:
Good to have you at the place where there is no end to upgrading, modding, changing, and getting all the scoop that anyone could possibly need. I went with a suspension upgrade as one of the 1st as the stock rear shocks are shall we say firm for those say under 220/lbs. Welcome.

Yeah Baggage1, what us guys over 220 lbs call "light weights". Hopefully by the time I'm done with this job I'll be a "light weight" as well.

Dennis

19 dtg Dubai
20 dtg Home

Welcome Captain Benehr.

The '07 TourER not TourING was a USA '07 model only. The Tourer came set up with the Roadster screen, bags and surrounding rails, and the sissy bar and pad for a $1200 price savings. These were the only '07s with the silver engine. I believe they are left over 05 engines. Up to this point it's would appear to be a bonifide Tourer. The color schemes for the Tourer included a black and white, a Cardinal Red and Phantom Black (with silver stripe), and a third. It must be the Sunset Red and black, though I find this curious. To my recall, I didn't ponder at all on selecting one red with black or another red and black scheme. The point is, it would best to confirm for certain for touch up paint purposes. Link Removed This is a good representation of Cardinal Red: Cardinal (color) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Sunset red is a whole lot brighter.

Sunshine's Bear rode a Boss Hoss. I don't know that he still does?
I'll note it. Thanks for the correction.:)

Back