Well it took me two demo rides on a Roadster to write the cheque, second ride was just to be sure I was right first time! Never ridden anything like it - ever!
Dealer confirmed delivery is definite for 1st April. This bike will put a huge grin on your face, but is so easy to ride, and it growls with the TORs fitted. The big cans I think make the bike look longer and lower, and the big volume must help to make the sound soo deeep - i love it.
I've ridden a few HDs but out on the road there's only one winner here

Great stuff - I may be up for one meself next October in the USA - either that or 2nd hand and go to Carpenter Racing or similar and just go a bit mental - am looking fwd very much to your first experiences and riding impressions!:D;):cool:

Rode it today

Well I went a did it- went to Kzoo and rode a standard this afternoon.WHAT A FREAKIN MISTAKE THAT WAS! :eek: Now I have to buy one. Know anyone looking for a nice used 06 streetglide?:p I live right below Battle Creek, in a little place called EAST LEROY- YeeHAW!!:D

Ahh, you're so predictable, Vin!

Hope you enjoy the new ride! And you can't say we didn't warn ya'!;):D

there realing ya in now

The guys (& gals) at Lifecycle will take good care of ya. Souds like its all over except picking out the bling:D

Hey Vinny..i did the same thing..rode my harley to the triumph dealer and it took all of
five minutes to make the decision. Been a harley man for quite a few years.
By the time i hit 3rd gear..well you know the rest.
Harley sure didn't feel the same on the ride home.
Enjoy that beast and welcome to the forum:D

Ray

Welcome to the site Vinny.
Take a test ride for sure,
also ride your harley in for your test ride,
that way you'll have something to trade in,
cause YOU WILL get the Rocket.:D

We tried to warn ya :D .
They're addicting ain't they?
You buying your demo ride?
Congrats.
Hope to meet you at one of the
Rockets Across America rides.

Agree- wholeheartedly

Yes Gents- told the wife of my upcoming purchase- she doesn't care as long as I sell the HD first. She is actually looking forward to getting new Triump gear! Ha! Women always looking to get new clothes- who could figure?:p

I test drove the Yamaha Stratoliner, Kawasaki V2K ( nice bike) but they don't compare to the R3 !! Don't ride enless you are ready to buy.
It will haunt you !!!

Whe you do test drive, bring it down to 30-35 in 5th and just roll on !!! You will be grinning from ear to ear !

Nothing even comes close !

I test drove the Yamaha Stratoliner, Kawasaki V2K ( nice bike) but they don't compare to the R3 !! Don't ride enless you are ready to buy.
It will haunt you !!!

Whe you do test drive, bring it down to 30-35 in 5th and just roll on !!! You will be grinning from ear to ear !

Nothing even comes close !
Remove the secondaires and install a GiPro, then you can have all that 5th gear power along with high rpm's in the lower gears. Thats a poop stain waiting to happen. :p

Back