Get any goodies for Christmas?

RocketDaryl

Top Fuel
Ride
2019 Indian Scout Sixty
I got a gift certificate to the local dealership so I went over today and bought some riding gear I've been wanting. We don't have extreme cold weather here, but it gets pretty darn nippy. I got the new "Adventure" jacket and pants.

Triumph

I got a good price on them too! I have good summer gear, but all of my winter gear is leather and while, the jacket in particular, it provides ample protection, it's HEAVY. This gear is a lot lighter. Also, I have leather chaps. They're pretty good, but the boys and super serpent (perfect example of California White Snake) are left with only the Fruit of the Looms and jeans as protection from the elements. These pants should do the trick. Both the jacket and pants are water and wind proof and have the usual pads in the right places (elbows, shoulders, knees).

I'm happy. :D

Edit: Well, apparently the link will only take you to the clothing page. If you click the box for "men" and then check the boxes for "Jackets" and "Jeans", they'll pop up. Again, they're the "Adventure" jacket and pants. I also looked at the "Explorer" jacket and pants, but I preferred the Adventure setup. The Explorer setup would probably be better for you folks up north. They have a removable "Thermal" liner (aka quilted). I think they'd be overkill around here, however.

Once again no phone call "hello numbnuts would you like to go to D&Ds today" why thank you for asking Daryl yes I will ride down with you:eek: you better have went down to D&Ds with your wife or I am going to be looking for some blood.:p

Once again no phone call "hello numbnuts would you like to go to D&Ds today" why thank you for asking Daryl yes I will ride down with you:eek: you better have went down to D&Ds with your wife or I am going to be looking for some blood.:p

Quit bathing in haggis:rolleyes: or is the residue from plumbing following you? :p If I were in Florida I'd call ya before a ride or a chance to hit the local dealer the then again, a am an electrician and we have been known to consort with just about anyone:bch:. Perhaps Daryl didn't want to offend you by not buying you a gift.

I would've called had I rode today. I drove over in the car with the wife today. I AM going to ride tomorrow, however. If you want to ride tomorrow, let me know. I don't have anywhere in mind to go, just want to ride. Let me know. :)

Quit bathing in haggis:rolleyes: or is the residue from plumbing following you? :p If I were in Florida I'd call ya before a ride or a chance to hit the local dealer the then again, a am an electrician and we have been known to consort with just about anyone:bch:. Perhaps Daryl didn't want to offend you by not buying you a gift.

Daryl does not even buy his lovely wife a gift far less me.;)

Daryl does not even buy his lovely wife a gift far less me.;)

Being a descendant of the Stewart clan, I spent nothing on family or the girlfriend and got much the same back. I did however send some stuff to Rocket friends.

Back