For Sale FS Jardines R3T complete exhaust system

th (4).jpg
Is it just me?

Yeah....!;)
Maybe it looks the same to you., but I''m Downunder so for me it is upside down to start with and besides it can't fly,........ it doesn't have any Emus.🙃

1629464203016.png

But then again I own three Rockets!

1629464454689.png

I hope you sent them FedEx. Kevs fixed it so it all ends up at my place. ;)

Your lucky yours are all still in pieces. I have a pair of Rocket III Jardine pipes and header's which have been welded together at the header collector join to the RHS pipe with a separate cross pipe and LHS pipe. All Black ceramic coated in and out and unused since. It was a real odd parcel when the courier delivered it.

@Ishrub 😁

I have read stories about how Jardines do not fit well, I mean bolts and fixtures but I must say these fit perfectly, not needing the original header gaskets, smooth and precise fit.
The sound is really impressive, given the right tune/map of course.

I bought a used set of jardines off a different guy I got them in pieces no gaskets anyone have a link for the gaskets these use?

Pretty sure they don't have any gaskets where collector/crossover and twin cans join. We found similar with quality aftermarket Aussie Staintune stainless ones for 3 pipe Rockets - just a tolerance fit together and clamp.

Pretty sure they don't have any gaskets where collector/crossover and twin cans join. We found similar with quality aftermarket Aussie Staintune stainless ones for 3 pipe Rockets - just a tolerance fit together and clamp.
Ok someone else had told me that the other day I’ve just never dealt with an exhaust like that so just the header gaskets thanks ishrub

Back