For Sale (FREE) You pay shipping Rocket III T-shirts SIZE MEDIUM

Cherokee

.040 Over
Ride
2016 Indian Chief Vintage
For the price of shipping I'm "giving" away two Rocket III T-shirts which were only worn a couple of times. Since I no longer have my Rocket, I don't expect to wear them and they are pretty nice :)

Size MEDIUM - shipping should be around $8-$14 for both First Class Priority, but I can find out the exact cost and will only charge that. Not trying to make money here, just want to see these in good use :)

One is Triumph on the front and Rocket Man on the back. The other is Rocket III 2300cc on the front.

Attachments

• WP_20170416_12_07_28_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170416_12_07_28_Pro.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 1
  • WP_20170416_12_07_35_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170416_12_07_35_Pro.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 1
  • WP_20170416_12_07_45_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170416_12_07_45_Pro.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
For the price of shipping I'm "giving" away two Rocket III T-shirts which were only worn a couple of times. Since I no longer have my Rocket, I don't expect to wear them and they are pretty nice :)

Size Large - shipping should be around $8-$14 for both First Class Priority, but I can find out the exact cost and will only charge that. Not trying to make money here, just want to see these in good use :)

One is Triumph on the front and Rocket Man on the back. The other is Rocket III 2300cc on the front.

I'll take both if still available.

Size Large - shipping should be around $8-$14 for both First Class Priority, but I can find out the exact cost and will only charge that. Not trying to make money here, just want to see these in good use :)

Where did you get them? I would like to get one. But due to this problem I have with my right hand not always releasing the fork when I tell it, I need a bigger size.

Crap. Guys, I just looked and these shirts are size MEDIUM. I forgot I got them before I gained some weight and went up a size. Let me know if anyone is still interested.

I have met quite a few members from this site over the years and only about two spring to mind who could fit into a medium, Warp could in fact the medium would be to big for him , RS aka Fred could but it would look like a boob tube on him. Everyone else would be lucky to get it over their head.

Back