Found These Just Surfing Around

Toystoretom

Living Legend
I guess the first two were taken at the International Bike Show in Ft. Worth..

And I have no idea where this came from....

Anyone have any info on any of these???

Pimp my ride.......

Hondax said:
I'm glad to see some far thinking ride pimps are using the 2300cc as an accelerator. You never know what some diabolical genius type will conjure up.

Hondax:
"Far thinking ride pimps"....never heard that one before. Maybe that's what Arlen Ness is, along with a good businessman. The R3 motor is a good "accelerator" for sure.:D

The current HD "X'treme customizing" mania is infectious, isn't it? . This shoddy, blue... embarassment has already toured all European "custom scene" sites, as if its author was crying for world-wide attention. Or advice on restoration:cool:

The Right Side

Wonder if there are any photos of the right side of the bike. Looking under the front forks, it looks like a whole different exhaust piping as well. Is this the result of the young man who was in the TV challenge to custom build a bike and he chose the R3 as the foundation? Did he win?

the drag bike one was in the metric build off show that ray neff was in. it was also featured in barnetts magazine.. i do like the radiator treatment and if you could see the other side the airintake.

On the blue custom... it does look like it has forward directed exhaust pipes... and it looks like the radiator is UNDER it... that can't be good...:eek:

Back