WOTYSGTB

.020 Over
Ride
2022 Triple Black R3GT
Hey all. Been on bikes since 1973 but this is my first Triumph. Raced Motocross in my younger years then moved on to closed course sport bike racing in the mid 80's and then to quarter mile racing on sport bikes. Finally, on to Harleys and then to my current rides which are a 2018 K1600B and my Triumph Rocket 3GT Triple Black. Really looking forward to the new Triumph

WELCOME! to our R3 Family from Tucson... Any Photos? What HD did you ride? Sounds like you've had an exciting motorcycle life... now it's time to enjoy your new Perma-Grin :thumbsup: :cool:
-MIG

Thanks brother, I am blessed to have had so many bikes over the years. As far as the Harley's you asked about, I actually had every model at some point except for the V-Rod. Without digging into the archives here are a few pics that I had handy. My Harleys were actually the least invigorating machines, but I love all motorcycles. This looks like a really cool forum BTW

Attachments

• cbr 1.jpeg
    cbr 1.jpeg
    105.4 KB · Views: 19
  • fatboy 2.jpg
    fatboy 2.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 18
  • bmw 2.jpg
    bmw 2.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 14
  • softail 2.jpg
    softail 2.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 14
  • harley 1 (2).jpg
    harley 1 (2).jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 14
  • ducati 1.jpg
    ducati 1.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 16
  • cbr 1.jpg
    cbr 1.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 18
Sweet rides... My bride rides an '11 Fat Boy and I have a '16 V-Rod Muscle; of which I consider my HD Sport Bike... Heh!
-MIG

That CBR1000 pic is just great. Takes me right back to the 80's and the antics we used to get up to!

Greetins' from sunny Texas. If you like power and bike bikes you're in the right place.....

Back