Hello everybody,
Been following this forum for awhile, a very knowledgable group and I feel as if I know some of you pretty well.
A great group of experienced motorcyclist that have found the Ultimate Bike (IMO) as I did.

I put my money down and waited a year for her, sight unseen, and was rewarded in July 2004, my Shiney Black R3, 3rd one delivered in San Diego as I understand it.

Thanks for all your help and advice My 2010 Roadster Rocks!!!!

Mike
Heyo, another local! I'm up in Oceanside and go riding regularly with @jpool out of Escondido (his Rocket is in for transmission surgery at the moment). Let's hit up Borrego Springs on a cold day then stop by Julian for some apple pie sometime soon.

Hello Steve and welcome from Virginia. I surely do miss the desert roads and riding up around Julian as Alpental just mentioned. They do have good cider up there...

Heyo, another local! I'm up in Oceanside and go riding regularly with @jpool out of Escondido (his Rocket is in for transmission surgery at the moment). Let's hit up Borrego Springs on a cold day then stop by Julian for some apple pie sometime soon.

Sounds like a plan, if not that maybe meet for coffee somewhere mid-county. Mike

Back