Favor please: bad vibration rear - 2020 R3R

I have new tires now and the head shaking is much less (both Avon Cobra Chromes). Previously I had an Avon on the front and a Metzeler on the back.

I have new tires now and the head shaking is much less (both Avon Cobra Chromes). Previously I had an Avon on the front and a Metzeler on the back.
I went out today in a rare day of warm, rideable weather. I noticed a very odd front end .....thrumming? vibration in cruise control at about 50mph. 🙄 like I need another vibe issue.

I’m having a bad vibration problem with my 2020 R3r. Could someone who owns one 2020 or newer please check n see if their rear rim has balancing weights attached on it. Mine has none. Would greatly appreciate it 🙂
none on mine.

So, I'm here with another update guys.

Rear tire changed for a new one, issue persists.... I'm basically done, have no idea what can cause my problem except some higher power or somethin'...

Rear tire changed for a new one, issue persists.... I'm basically done, have no idea what can cause my problem except some higher power or somethin'...
I don’t believe for a second that Triumph engineering department doesn’t know what’s causing these MASSIVE vibration problems in the R3r. I think they’re just being douche bags, and refusing to warranty our CLEARLY defective bikes.

It may be time to talk to an attorney. Let your attorney call them after they send them a notice of the pending civil suit. I bet things get taken care of then. It's a shame it has to get to that but I truly believe like most large corporations, they couldn't give two sh*** about the customers after the sale is complete. I myself have the time to do something like that but some don't and they bank on that. Good luck:thumbsup:

It may be time to talk to an attorney. Let your attorney call them after they send them a notice of the pending civil suit. I bet things get taken care of then. It's a shame it has to get to that but I truly believe like most large corporations, they couldn't give two sh*** about the customers after the sale is complete. I myself have the time to do something like that but some don't and they bank on that. Good luck:thumbsup:
Think about it this way....If Triumph had a racing/ designing team which competed in specific classes of bike races. How long do you think they would stay competitive if there engineers couldn’t figure out the complexities within engine specs, suspension/ vibration variables, and frame design? The answer is never. Nor could any other racing team on the planet. It’s absurd to believe Triumph doesn’t have a full grasp of defects within their different bike models. It’s the good ole pass the buck game.

I'm going there today, to see what they'll tell me. It's not like they refused to help like in Torquex2's case, on the contrary actually. But rear tire change was the last thing they could try, they have no idea what could cause this other than the things they tried. I guess I have to be prepared for sending the bike to UK for expertise, they have much more options and more specialized tools to analyze the issue. We'll see what they tell me today, I'll keep you posted.

Back