Just took the the bike out for a little spin (still only 50 degrees out) and it feels like a new bike to me now. Much more power in the mid and upper range. And a little side note here , the guys at extreme machines where great !!!! I dropped of a new set of avons when I picked it and they jumped right on it. They put molly on the drive shaft splines for me to no charge. I look forward to taking it back next december and tuning with the new carpenter header and pipe and cams.

Just got back from picking up my bike at extreme machines the stock tuning kind of surprised me. D&D pipes ,ram air intake ,Viking crossover with the D restricted tune it made 136 hp in 161 foot pounds of torque. With the new tune from Steve it’s making 153 hp , And 167 tq.
Is it Xtreme Machines in Millstone NJ ?

I am considering a tune by them soon, like maybe in the spring ;-)
I have a set of predator pipes with a Tuneboy tune I got from Sam the man, back in 2009.
It decel-pops like hell and lurches at low speed in 1,2,3.

They are fairly close to me, too.

Well it seems the front spring was the culprit. They ordered the part and should be done this week then scott can do his thing ! So why is it the the detent spring breaks on these bike? I mean I don't baby the bike ,but I also don't power shift or just run the **** out of it. Well just looking forward to getting her back. Hitting the dragons tail this spring , never been on it yet so with the new tune--should be **** fun!
Spent a weekend on the Dragon...most entertaining and patrolled.

Back