Delaware rider

.040 Over
Ride
2013 R-3 t
Droppped my 2013 touring off today to get detent spring fixed, while it's there tommy is going to tune it. I hope it is a totally different machine when I get her back. Ram air viking cross over and D&D pipes. I have a tune ecu tune in it right now, be interesting to see the before and after going with pcv tune. Any guesses out there ?

TOMMY is an old friend of mine and we tune the STREAMLINER engines there and we took STEELS bikes there to supertune them with great results

Still hard at it. 50,0000 miles and still going. Can't bitc how are you doing.?
OK spending time fixing everything WOW it never ends just converted from oil to gas heating system a nice upgrade keeps the house cozy now I love it no more oil deliveries and outrageous heating bills and constant maintenance and it burns super clean and no smelly fumes STEEL was here a lot so we did some cruising together

Droppped my 2013 touring off today to get detent spring fixed, while it's there tommy is going to tune it. I hope it is a totally different machine when I get her back. Ram air viking cross over and D&D pipes. I have a tune ecu tune in it right now, be interesting to see the before and after going with pcv tune. Any guesses out there ?

You getting the dyno using tune ECU or pcv?

OK spending time fixing everything WOW it never ends just converted from oil to gas heating system a nice upgrade keeps the house cozy now I love it no more oil deliveries and outrageous heating bills and constant maintenance and it burns super clean and no smelly fumes STEEL was here a lot so we did some cruising together

Good to see your Art.

Back