I am now enjoying a good ol' Boulevard Wheat Beer from Kansas City,......ahhhhhhhhhhh!!

Ain't life grand.........;)

Ir looks like I'm on a "mini world beer tour"....ha, ha.......

PS I have no plans on taking the Rocket out, but a few twirls around the farm on the Honda CT70 may be in order...:eek:

PSS I have laryngitis so no one will here my hoot'n and holler'n anyway....:)

Boulevard Ad

Speaking of Boulevard. I think they have a great advertising poster. It has a picture of Lewis and Clark and the caption reads ( I'm paraphrasing) " For those that make maps......not follow them"

Have a cold one for me. Preferably "Black and Tan" or a nice Pale Ale.:cool:

Boulevard Unfiltered Wheat is my favorite. A beer that has a great after taste and goes good with a meal or with about 11 other bottles of the same. I conducted an extensive 4 1/2 year study of many types of beer after I got out of high school (a period my parents referred to as college?) and found Boulevard to be the best all around.:D

Speaking of Boulevard. I think they have a great advertising poster. It has a picture of Lewis and Clark and the caption reads ( I'm paraphrasing) " For those that make maps......not follow them"

Have a cold one for me. Preferably "Black and Tan" or a nice Pale Ale.

I like that slogan. I hope I see it some time.

Ah yes black and tan. I do love a good black and tan but do not know anyone around here that pours them(I'm inherently lazy you know)?:cool: :cool:

Boulevard Unfiltered Wheat is my favorite. A beer that has a great after taste and goes good with a meal or with about 11 other bottles of the same. I conducted an extensive 4 1/2 year study of many types of beer after I got out of high school (a period my parents referred to as college?) and found Boulevard to be the best all around
LOL Wow Pig9n,....complete with pic...too kewl...

If I'm going to quench my thirst, I can think of no better beer than Boulevard Wheat.

...and boulevard has the surprise in the bottom of every bottle,....B complex vitamins,....what more can life offer....:) :D

Back