PianoMan

Nitrous
UPDATE: TIME, FAMILY DUTIES AND WEATHER HAVE CAUSED THIS RIDE TO BE POSTPONED UNTIL SUNDAY, DECEMBER 17TH. OUR LOCAL WEATHER MAN PREDICTS TEMPS IN THE 60'S NEXT WEEKEND. (WE'LL SEE ) MAYBE A FEW OF US COULD RIDE UP TO ST. JO AND MEET RUSTY FOR LUNCH. ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE WELCOME AS TO WHERE WE MIGHT RIDE.

This might be the post that puts me over the edge for sanity but the weather this Saturday and Sunday is projected to be around 50 F. I need an excuse to try out the new Gerbing heated gloves and this just might be it.

Would anyone want to join me for a little jaunt either around KC or maybe test a highway or two? I'm guessing around noon on either day and maybe find a place for a late lunch, ie: Parkville, Weston, N.K.C. or even further out.

I'll just throw it out and let me know if you want to partake in the chilly ride.

Last edited:
Maybe.... I don't have any fancy heated stuff but I see the forcast for Saturday might be around 60F... that would work...

You two always push me to the point that I could have some fun ridin' and then pay the consquences with my wife later. I have stripped my ride for the winter (only the seats, no shield, back rest or luggage rack. I'd sure like to meet you two somewhere North of where you are. Is Sunday going to be better than tomorrow?

Now I'm biting my nails wondering what to do. I'd sure like to limber the Rocket up a little. Let me know your latest thoughts.

Back