Decent last ride

Molinoman

Living Legend
Ride
2017 Polaris Slingshot
Daryl and I had a nice little ride yesterday. I rode out to Crestview...eventually found him or I should say he found me when I was fueling up (finally got a second tank of gas in her). Then we went to his house, swapped bikes and rode out to Hwy 87 on the east side of Milton before we parted ways.

I liked his hogslayers...they did sound pretty sharp...will probably try and order them next time I'm back (for good in the beginning of July). My OEM pipes sound pretty good so I'm in no hurry but I think the Hogslayers will add a little to the character of my bike...I think.

I didn't get to ride as much as I would have liked with only 12 days in town this time and buying my new truck and using it to pick up all the stuff that I was stimulating the economy with but in July or August (after my two vacations) I'll try and do better.

Dennis

Glad you had fun while Home Dennis and got to put a "few" miles on that beautiful T-bird.
Take care over there and we'll see you at the fall Rocket launch I hope,
if not, for sure at RAA 7.
skip

Dennis,

You need to start buying completely different bikes from what I have. Every time we swap bikes, we're riding the same thing. lol

Actually, Dennis has his T-Bird set up more like a lite tourer with the light bar, shield, highway pegs, floor boards, etc... I've kept mine as a naked cruiser doing nothing more than adding the Hog Slayers, a different tune and a couple of farkles here and there.

I liked the floorboards. I didn't like the shield, but I never like shields on cruisers. I've not found one yet that didn't cause buffeting, other than the one on my old R3T. I think that may have been due to the shape. The ones that buffet a lot seem to be the rounded type. The Roadster shield on my R3T was more squared off at the top.

Anyway, it was good riding with you. Yesterday must have been the day to run into friends because I ran into a few more that were out riding after you and I parted ways so I ended up riding with them most of the afternoon.

And Scot in Exile, don't say a word. I called you after I ran into Dennis to see if you wanted to ride up. You didn't answer. :p

Back