I did the Trailer week a couple times, First time a blast 2nd time It's ok this year I went down to Biketoberfest.. thats a little tamer. less of a hassel getting through town. Much nicer time of year to go to Florida as far as I'm concerned. But I probably won't be back to either again. But everyone should see it at least once. Go there buy the shirt type of thing. I stay with freinds in orlando so I'm outa there at night when things get crazy..

Having grown up in Florida I've been to Daytona for Bike Week and Biketoberfest on a few occassions.

I'm living in NC at the moment and had the opportunity to go to Myrtle Beach this past year. I prefer to go to MB than Daytona... much nicer crowd than Daytona.

For those of you that haven't been to Myrtle Beach but are referring to 'Murder Beach'... keep in mind that they are two Spring Rallies in MB. Myrtle Beach is the first rally, Murder Beach is the second.

The first MB rally is sponsered by the Carolina Harley Dealers and it's a blast. Much of Myrtle Beach goes on vacation the following week.

Back