David Platt vs Competition Werkes Exhaust

ROTFL - I don't have access to a workshop or a bike lift, let alone a dyno and a sniffer! I crawled on my knees and belly on the floor of the underground garage to install this working out of the back of my SUV. "Oh the luxury, you were lucky to have a box to live in..."

Sorry no. Still chuckling over that one!! Thanks!! :D:D:D:D
A box we may have had but we still had to w*nk off the dog to feed the cat!!

Is this all on the right side? Two little cans? Must be loud.
Yes, it is loud. Certainly louder than the stock pipes, not the loudest ever. I have Dave Platt's Outlaw Exhaust on my 2014 Rocket III Roadster, it's about the same.

You can really annoy the neighbours if you choose to or you could ride civilly and avoid any entanglements with local law enforcement. Either way, it's a good choice to have.

I had this installed by dealer. They said they "re-tuned" for it, but man, lot's of decel popping, sounds like a fireworks show.
The re-tune likely was going in and removing the CAT from the ECU (that's all they did on my Roadster when I put Dave Platt exhaust on it). I haven't done that or updated any ECU maps. CW claimed it wasn't necessary and I would agree. Maybe a tune gets more HP but I am good with how my machine is running after letter the ECU remap itself after running idle for two fan cycles. Enjoy!!

Back