Custom replacement clutch/brake levers for 2.5

Journeyman

"And this one is just right" ~ Goldilocks
Ride
2020 3R
Just replaced my stock levers with foldable adjustable custom levers from AVDB Moto (French). You'll find them on eBay. Choose between short, long, "flip up" in a variety of colors. I got the flip up (fold instead of break) adjustables so I could set the length for the clutch to three fingers and the brake for two. Much easier now to ride with my fingers always resting on the front brake. Super easy to install.

Thanks, btw, to @ExtremeAntics for recommending AVDB Moto.

IMG_1821.jpeg
IMG_1822.jpeg
IMG_1823.jpeg
IMG_1824.jpeg

Just replaced my stock levers with foldable adjustable custom levers from AVDB Moto (French). You'll find them on eBay. Choose between short, long, "flip up" in a variety of colors. I got the flip up (fold instead of break) adjustables so I could set the length for the clutch to three fingers and the brake for two. Much easier now to ride with my fingers always resting on the front brake. Super easy to install.

Thanks, btw, to @ExtremeAntics for recommending AVDB Moto.

IMG_1821.jpeg
IMG_1822.jpeg
IMG_1823.jpeg
IMG_1824.jpeg

How did you get the dust cover to fit the push rod of the levers. I couldn't get it fit right.

Well, these worked as intended. I went down recently and despite bending the shifter and a lot of other cosmetic damage, including grinding down the bottom of the end of the clutch lever, the lever folded as designed and did not break. Still in service, just sanded the spot and hit it with some glossy black.
1701946647616.png

Well, these worked as intended. I went down recently and despite bending the shifter and a lot of other cosmetic damage, including grinding down the bottom of the end of the clutch lever, the lever folded as designed and did not break. Still in service, just sanded the spot and hit it with some glossy black.
1701946647616.png

I like the hell out of mine. The black and red color goes well with my GT. To me these are much better than OEM for slow work that I enjoy doing on my Rocket. The 'grey' area on the clutch is more on point and positive. Thanks again for the intel on these and telling me step by step how to do it. Cheers.:thumbsup:

Back