For Sale Complete Tall Sissy Bar and Rack - $300

tdragger

Living Legend
Complete sissy bar and rack set including side covers. Fits Standard, Classic and Roadster 2300cc models. Continental US only. Shipping extra. Will ship partially disassembled to save postage.
1685965373858.png
1685965489071.png

Hello! Just wondering if you may still have a sissy bar/seat for the Triumph Rocket 3 Touring 2011? Searching for my husbands bike. Thank you

Complete sissy bar and rack set including side covers. Fits Standard, Classic and Roadster 2300cc models. Continental US only. Shipping extra. Will ship partially disassembled to save postage.
1685965373858.png
1685965489071.png
Looks like you've sold the sissy bar assembly, but wanted to make sure. Any chance you still have?

-Spencer

Looks like you've sold the sissy bar assembly, but wanted to make sure. Any chance you still have?

-Spencer

Hello! Just wondering if you may still have a sissy bar/seat for the Triumph Rocket 3 Touring 2011? Searching for my husbands bike. Thank you
Yeah, I have them available, a few brand new from Triumph never fitted in packaging and some used in great/perfect condition with just washer/nut marks from fitment.
I just sold a new rack and a set of auxillary/fog lamps but I think I have 3 or 4 racks/ and the three part backrests with pads still available.
These are the 2012 R3T Special Edition Longhaul version that matches the rider's back rest.
I have the same Special Edition factory Longhaul dual seat with riders backrest plugged hole.
I only have the one rider's back rest left but have a special custom bracket that allows me to use it on my dual headlight Roadster with a solo seat too, either Corbin, Triumph or in my case a Black leather Russell Daylong Solo.
So will happily sell the R3T dual seat too but would have to be tempted pretty hard to sell my Triumph rider's backrest. I and others have made custom backrest that fit the factory seat with the seat post hole.

I also have a brand new 2 part US made Mustang Black Leather luxury solo bucket and matching pillion seat with studs. Heaps more R3T options etc in my shed/storage.

Back