Collector For Sale

Jamie

Living Legend
1972 Honda in-line 4, 4-stroke (evidently!) CR500R, a one-of-kind racing bike developed by Honda RSC for the Japanese open championship (well ahead of Honda's eventual, official return to 500cc GP) that year and raced by factory pilot Kiyama. Have specs, pics and an independent 6-page technical/historical review, from the Italian Motoclismo d'Epoca vintage motorcycle mag, which I'll be glad to forward via e:mail to genuinely interested parties. Or, if you are conversant in Italian, I'll be even happier ;)to put you directly in touch with the owner (a friend of a friend of mine). US$ 150'000, plus packing and shipping is his price target.

Best. Jamie:cool:

1972 Honda in-line 4, 4-stroke (evidently!) CR500R, a one-of-kind racing bike developed by Honda RSC for the Japanese open championship (well ahead of Honda's eventual, official return to 500cc GP) that year and raced by factory pilot Kiyama. Have specs, pics and an independent 6-page technical/historical review, from the Italian Motoclismo d'Epoca vintage motorcycle mag, which I'll be glad to forward via e:mail to genuinely interested parties. Or, if you are conversant in Italian, I'll be even happier ;)to put you directly in touch with the owner (a friend of a friend of mine). US$ 150'000, plus packing and shipping is his price target.

Best. Jamie:cool:
I'm a little short on cash at the moment...will he take a check? Oh wait, I have to pay Flip for the leather conditioner... I'll have to pass.:(

Back