clutch lever pivot pin?

It's a mystery to me. As best I know it is the original clutch lever. I bought the bike from the dealer, though it was a demo with 800 miles on it. I had never pulled the lever out. All in all it was working ok, just hard to hit neutral.
I put a brass bushing in it, and got a good fit. If that doesn't correct my problem I'll freshen up the clutch.
Thanks for all the info.

Problems finding neutral good just be the tranny working in. Rockets shift like log wagons until you get some miles on them. Molinoman seems to think they do better once the first service is done and they put the full synthetic in the bike. I don't recall if that was the time table on mine or not. I do know it shifted much smoother after it got some miles on it. As far as the clutch lever adjustment. I keep mine so that a nickel will snugly fit in the gap. A nickel is approximately 2 mm.

Btw, the R3T does have a bushing. Again, I just can't remember what it's made of and don't have access to the bike at the moment.

finally got out today for a short ride. I didn't bring my winter gear to hot humid Houston so I needed it to get up over 40 before I went out. All my shifting problems are cleared up with the bushing insert. All Is Well.:)

Back