Clunking Solved

[QUOTE = "MJ, post: 687785, member: 9977"] Por lo que entiendo, fue más común en 2004/2005, pero bueno, si es un error humano, no hay nada que decir que un instalador podría hacer esto en cualquier bicicleta, el anti Judder Spring puede continuar de cualquier manera y el embrague todavía funciona, pero una forma te da lo que tenía de la manera correcta, si lees todas mis publicaciones sobre el tema, enumero los síntomas exactos si necesitas más información, solo pregunta si lo haré intenta explicar con más profundidad MJ [/ QUOTE]
Muchas gracias MJ, estoy leyendo más publicaciones sobre este tema para aprender. Tengo que ver sobre el manual las piezas de las que hablan para identificarlas correctamente y así conocer el conjunto
Entiendo que se trata de todo el conjunto que forma el embrague y el eje actuador
Seguiré leyendo para informarme, muchas gracias por tu información y por la ayuda prestada

Bike is back not had time to ride it since i was delivered,but done 500 miles the weekend,cant believe the difference the whole new clutch makes,plus no clunking,my friend was delivering the new rocket so he had one on the truck which i rode round our local track, only 1 mile,I love what they have done to it so different than mine what with the tech spec of the bike i cant fault it,my only thing is sorry it does not look like a cruiser, and is far removed from being what i consider a cruiser, apart from the looks its a great machine

But all Rockets are made in England so human or not thats where your bike comes from maybe monkeys but just shows you how clever English monkeys are,just as well they dont use Scottish monkeys who knows what we would be riding
Try this:D now all Rockets are made in England?? I think MrBloor would argue with you on that one along with the many Triumph factory workers in Thailand:D
th

Try this:D now all Rockets are made in England?? I think MrBloor would argue with you on that one along with the many Triumph factory workers in Thailand:D
th
Ok use Thai monkeys as long as they are not Scottish ones:roll::D

En mi R3 cuando acelera fuertemente, parece que el embrague no actúa, que patina, que se desliza, por un corto tiempo
Entonces la bicicleta ya está presionando fuerte
Esto ocurre especialmente entre 2500 y 3000 rpm, desde 3000 rpm si acelera fuertemente, también cuesta empujar, pero si acelera un poco más lentamente la motocicleta si responde bien
La moto tiene 30,000 km y es de origen.

En mi R3 cuando acelera fuertemente, parece que el embrague no actúa, que patina, que se desliza, por un corto tiempo
Entonces la bicicleta ya está presionando fuerte
Esto ocurre especialmente entre 2500 y 3000 rpm, desde 3000 rpm si acelera fuertemente, también cuesta empujar, pero si acelera un poco más lentamente la motocicleta si responde bien
La moto tiene 30,000 km y es de origen.
No idea:banghead::banghead:

Update on new clutch,friend thats doing the clutch on my bike called yesterday,he had been to Triumph factory talking to the technical team and to get a clutch basket.According to the technical team this clunking was a problem with a lot of the early models,the anti judder spring installed wrong,so once they found the problem the decided to upgrade a lot of the clutch components and also the Basket,which cured the problem totally,so he is going all the way on the bike and renewing everything in there,with all the upgraded stuff,i suppose it makes sense whilst it is all stripped down,to make sure the problem has been solved totally,the technical team advised the upgraded basket as well as the heavy duty clutch and lifter and other bits. The clutch that came out had very little wear as the bike has 8000 miles on it but had to come out anyway so if anyone else has this problem this is the answer hope it helps others MJ
Sounds like this may be the answer to the problem Ive just posted about with mine :)

Sounds like this may be the answer to the problem Ive just posted about with mine :)
It fixed my problem,it is the anti judder spring,installed the wrong way round,when the clutch components are assembled the spring goes on first,followed by the rest of the clutch,it does go on either way round,but the wrong way will give you the problem of the knocking when you feather the clutch,like in a full u turn,or you are in the friction zone as some call it,hope you get it sorted.MJ

It fixed my problem,it is the anti judder spring,installed the wrong way round,when the clutch components are assembled the spring goes on first,followed by the rest of the clutch,it does go on either way round,but the wrong way will give you the problem of the knocking when you feather the clutch,like in a full u turn,or you are in the friction zone as some call it,hope you get it sorted.MJ
Thanks MJ, I'll get onto it 😃

Back