Want to Buy Chrome parts for Rocket III Touring

Tell me, is $ 370 for a new TOR exhaust a normal price?

Good price that is Au$500.
I sold about 5 sets of new Triumph R3T TORs from UK, very heavy 18-20kg even with no cats inside.
They were Au$705 new here and I sold mine for Au$450 after shipping cheap from UK to Oz.

Last edited:
Hi!
Just stupidly damaged one of aux lights of my RIIIT 2011 today.... A9930131
So looking for it. If it's available for sale - please drop me a line!
In fact a look for this 2 parts only. Internal reflector light part is not required.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-04 at 23.18.06.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-04 at 23.18.06.png
    380.4 KB · Views: 5
I was at a triumph dealer in 2018 looking for something and the service manager said hey do you need a spare set of aux lights? I said not really. He said they have been in my display case since 2012, I could let you have them for a 100$! It was a complete kit, switch, relay, mounting brackets and wiring harness! Like a dumb a$$ I didn’t buy them!

Hi!
In fact a look for this 2 parts only. Internal reflector light part is not required.
The aux lights were a generic Triumph accessory with a clear (USA) or fog (UK,Aus) light lens.
In addition to the standard handlebar switch set, some of the US versions had a manual toggle switch on top of the LHS light, presumably for oncoming traffic.

Triumph America and various Thunderbird models used same lights.
The halogen H3 globes and reflectors are usually undamaged in accidents and appear on eBay with damaged lights like yours frequently. The inserts can be replaced with 4.5" LED inserts from eBay China for about US$30 a pair. Same as the Daymaker copy swaps for pair of headlights down to $US50 now too.

I have a complete never fitted new kit with wiring harnesses etc and a kit made up of used and new parts acquired separately around the world. The lights are still available in Australia from Triumph and I have some new Triumph ones with the toggle switch too that will mount on the RHS for Aussie / UK LHD roads.

The switches and wiring looms do differ between the models listed below except for the Thunderbird LT version which is basically an exact copy of the Rocket III Touring version sharing wiring loom numbers.

Part Number​

A9930131

Diagrams this part belongs to​

If you can't find one in USA I should be able to help you find one here in Australia.
I bought some of the toggle switched versions from the UK Triumph dealer a year or so ago too.

Attachments

• 1693875590473.png
    1693875590473.png
    25.8 KB · Views: 4
Looks like the USA, Canada and Brazil get the clear Auxiliary light clear lenses and the rest of the world got the Fog light scattered light lens as stock. I have both types but EITHER are replaceable with the $30 a pair 4.5" LED inserts from eBay.

Hi!

The aux lights were a generic Triumph accessory with a clear (USA) or fog (UK,Aus) light lens.
In addition to the standard handlebar switch set, some of the US versions had a manual toggle switch on top of the LHS light, presumably for oncoming traffic.

Triumph America and various Thunderbird models used same lights.
The halogen H3 globes and reflectors are usually undamaged in accidents and appear on eBay with damaged lights like yours frequently. The inserts can be replaced with 4.5" LED inserts from eBay China for about US$30 a pair. Same as the Daymaker copy swaps for pair of headlights down to $US50 now too.

I have a complete never fitted new kit with wiring harnesses etc and a kit made up of used and new parts acquired separately around the world. The lights are still available in Australia from Triumph and I have some new Triumph ones with the toggle switch too that will mount on the RHS for Aussie / UK LHD roads.

The switches and wiring looms do differ between the models listed below except for the Thunderbird LT version which is basically an exact copy of the Rocket III Touring version sharing wiring loom numbers.

Part Number​

A9930131

Diagrams this part belongs to​

If you can't find one in USA I should be able to help you find one here in Australia.
I bought some of the toggle switched versions from the UK Triumph dealer a year or so ago too.
Thanks a lot! I noticed last kit for speedmaster available but without any discount. So probably it's an option.
Do you have a photos of lamps with switches? Just curious how it looks like.

Looks like the USA, Canada and Brazil get the clear Auxiliary light clear lenses and the rest of the world got the Fog light scattered light lens as stock. I have both types but EITHER are replaceable with the $30 a pair 4.5" LED inserts from eBay.
Yes, that's what I made instantly when I got my Rocket. Works well! Got few LEDs from China. Tested and selected most bright ones. And for headlight as well. I can share some photos if there an interest.

Back