Cassoday, Kansas Sunday May 7

ironbutter

.020 Over
This is THE monthly motorcycle event in Kansas!

IF you've been there you know what it's all about, if not it's about time you went and saw the fun you're missing out on. Let's get some ROCKETS there for a change!

So who's coming this time? Let's make a plan to meet up...I submitted a calendar entry to meet up at Beto Junction.

Swanee in Topeka

Hondax said:
I want to say I'll be there, but that's not the way it works here on the Ranch. Soooooooo I'll say maybe. :)

Hondax, if meeting up at Beto Junct (US75/I35) is too far out of the way then meet us in Cassoday just be there!

Let's wear a Triumph or Rocket something-or-another, whatever you have, so we can identify each other if we don't all ride in together. Cassoday is so big now it's hard to find the guy who rode in on a certain Rocket just by the grin :D

I'm still planning on it, we might set up a meeting spot in Overland Park to run down to Beto Junction for the KC guys...

Toystoretom said:
I'm still planning on it, we might set up a meeting spot in Overland Park to run down to Beto Junction for the KC guys...

Good idea--at this point don't know who if anybody will be coming down with me from Topeka vicinity however Beto's a perfect pitstop between KC area & Cassoday anyway.

BTW when I replied in the other thread about Fort Scott I meant to ask you to make this thread a sticky too, thx!

Make up your mind!!! :D:D:D

I'm off to Fort Scott by cracky, I'll clean this mess up later!!!

Thanks, Swanee!!

Back