stay safe mate quite a few a showers about at the moment

tell me about it rode through some very heavy rain showers around Melany ,Conendale,Kilkeven and Childers over 50 of us all up and quite a few without wet gear and open face helmets. Harley riders hard to work them out. Did just under 600klm yesterday ended up in Maryborough a short 300klm ride home today in the sunshine.

tell me about it rode through some very heavy rain showers around Melany ,Conendale,Kilkeven and Childers over 50 of us all up and quite a few without wet gear and open face helmets. Harley riders hard to work them out. Did just under 600klm yesterday ended up in Maryborough a short 300klm ride home today in the sunshine.

Some serious riding .back home in one piece that's good.

Enjoy the ride make sure nothing happen's to the ride planner other wise you all might find your self's lost:eek::D:D

Enjoy the ride make sure nothing happen's to the ride planner other wise you all might find your self's lost:eek::D:D

They're a hoot , getting lost has led me onto roads i've never have found had i known where i was going ... does that make sense ... anyway i'm a fan of the lost ;)

We were all told we were going to end up in Maryborough and we were going to have lunch at Biggenden but with the heavy rain and 47 bikes and unsceduled pub stops to sit out heavy showers not all of us travelled the same roads to get there. I think only one bike got to Biggenden at lunch time but 47 bikes spent the night in Maryborough. We went up Mt Glorious in the rain to find the road stillv cut from the floods so we had to back track there a bit.

Back