Hey G Man!!

I sign in everytime because I have the console and I don't want the cat to walk across the keyboard and eradicate everything. Is anyone else having this problem (The site doesn't remeber your password for auto sign in?) I use Firefox also so I'll play with it when I get a chance.. probably this weekend. I have a password manager with Firefox,, have you set that up to remeber your password??

I use big letters because I am blind.. I'm not yelling really:p

Site remembers me, it might have something to do with cookies, do u have them enabled or not.

There is something strange :D ..... when you go to log out a screen pops up that says "Clear all cookies". This may be why it doesn't automatically remember you when you return. Actually this is probably the right thing to do instead of leaving cookies all over your computer. The way to handle this would be to check the remember box and not log out, just close your browser. I don't know... but this may show you as being logged in at all times. Using a password manager may be the best right now.

Yep just dont log off, if u just leave, the site logs u off, but it remembers u when u return, I never have to "Log In" :D

Back