Only problem with a bike you really like the appearance is keeping it clean. Hate all the bugs! How about this idea: seran wrap over front lights etc. Come back from long ride, rip it off, done! City riding no need. May try next ride, will take pics. Haha.
If you have the older headlights, they will melt the saran wrap.

Only problem with a bike you really like the appearance is keeping it clean. Hate all the bugs! How about this idea: seran wrap over front lights etc. Come back from long ride, rip it off, done! City riding no need. May try next ride, will take pics. Haha.
PM me your address and I'll send you a travel pack to try out. I think you'll like it.

Old RV trick for bugs, a dryer sheet dip in water and wipe the bugs away with ease.

After you do a full clean , strip entires surface with 99% Alcohol and apply 2 coats of Avalon King.

You'll be good for years to come.

Old RV trick for bugs, a dryer sheet dip in water and wipe the bugs away with ease.

After you do a full clean , strip entires surface with 99% Alcohol and apply 2 coats of Avalon King.

You'll be good for years to come.
Don"t know about all that but,wife got dryer sheets when store was out of toilet paper now,my a** smells like lavendor,no static cling and first time in years no wrinkles

Saran wrap didn't work, cause it doesn't cling. Wouldn't stay on metal. Np. Ptobably wouldn't have liked the appearance.
Only took 5 minutes to clean today after ride, many fewer bugs!

Back