Putting cling wrap over the lights may not be a good idea. It could melt and stick to the lenses.
Thought of that. Will just leave off the lights. Easy to just wipe them off. It's the nooks and crannies, forks, clutch, brake cylinders, that I will wrap.

I wan't to see a pic of a Rocket, rider with an open faced helmet & snorkel, lined up to go into the automatic car wash. 😝

If you leave it in the garage it won’t have bugs on it?;) :roll: :roll:

Up here in WV we ran through some crews patching roads. That tar and rock mixture is all up under the rear area in front of the wheel. It’s going to be a chore getting all that out. It’s worth cleaning this fancy bike.:thumbsup:

After several hours in 90% +, hwy riding, dried out by the time I get home.
I started to use SDOC 100 twenty years ago to clean my HD (avatar) once a month in average. I have noticed less bug sticking on the Bike.

I've had success cleaning bugs off windshield and lights by placing paper towels on them and using a spray bottle filled with water to wet them down. Fifteen minutes later they wipe off easily.
Absolutely right. You can also apply on your windscreen some « Windows cleaner spray » and place paper towels on it.

neighbor sprays shout (clothes spot remover) on his 5th then washes it he sweares by it to remove all the bugs off his truck and trailer

IMG_0899.JPG All joking aside i use this stuff on everything including headlights. A good coat of wax makes bug removal a lot easier. Really cleans up the fly screen. I travel daily through some very rural areas and this time of the year the bugs are horrible.

Back