Well I guess I had better check in with you more often Kevin. This winter has been a one of a kind. The better half is hanging up the R.N. gig. 42 yrs in Critical Care is enough. The plan is to take the 08 R3T and make it a fun winter in the Texas to the Pacific coast trip. Since Jamie is a Charge nurse she has chosen the ICU that cares for Covid. Sucks. Now we need to rethink trips. She’s burned out and needs a couple of weeks with our family.
You obviously are turning it up a notch with the speed machines. Great. My question is what wheels are you going to use on the cruises. I’m holding you to our plan to just ride for a weekend or maybe a week! Warp has shown me my lack of skill on curves, but I still muddle through that…. Till spring my friend.

Well I guess I had better check in with you more often Kevin. This winter has been a one of a kind. The better half is hanging up the R.N. gig. 42 yrs in Critical Care is enough. The plan is to take the 08 R3T and make it a fun winter in the Texas to the Pacific coast trip. Since Jamie is a Charge nurse she has chosen the ICU that cares for Covid. Sucks. Now we need to rethink trips. She’s burned out and needs a couple of weeks with our family.
You obviously are turning it up a notch with the speed machines. Great. My question is what wheels are you going to use on the cruises. I’m holding you to our plan to just ride for a weekend or maybe a week! Warp has shown me my lack of skill on curves, but I still muddle through that…. Till spring my friend.
first week of may were going to maggie valley, you and Jamie come on,

Oh that ain't true. Is it?
Yes it is!
Sorry, not buying it. I won't believe it unless Norm says so.

If this is a 'Parts Off' at Old Kev's Corral ..........I'm jumping on the fence to watch too before the rail fills up and @Sparky59 arrives to judicate!;):inlove:roll::roll::cool:

1642126156593.png

Last edited:
Will this be like a game of Liars' poker played with 2 dollar bills?:laugh::roll::roll::laugh:
I'm 'all in' with a slight advantage then...... just as well the ante was our ride's keys! ;)
Unless you guys have a stock of legit game currency I'll have a big freight bill coming up!;):roll::roll::roll:

1642145248999.png

Please send PayPal request as normal 😎
I wonder if your frame covers on the Widowmaker that you had to modify to fit will fit directly to the Classic, kill two birds at once..... lighten the WM and Bling the Classic!:cool:

Back