Boneville Speedmaster

There are also a few photos left after the sale.
Love it. Looks like meticulous maintenance to me. Thank you for posting the example. I hope I find one that fits. Never ever sat on a Bonnie. Every one that notices the badge on the Rocket has a story to tell about their Bonnie or their Dad's Bonnie or something.

2018 3,500 miles. Gona try 8500. NADA is 8900 lo retail. That's 4k < a new one. Hate to see the R3 go but it will be going to a good home. It's gotten way too big for me.

616cbe2546e5c4667e5311e3.jpg 616cbe287d7943334070b493.jpg

Depending on how much you tip the scale, the rear shock might be a little limp. Check the preload adjustment before you roll out the door by having them measure your static sag. That's the amount of drop with you sitting on the bike. Too much and there isn't enough travel left to soak up the big hits. My Bobber was a spine buster on big bumps because of the limited travel on the shock. Putting an Ohlins TR729 under it cured the problem. The Speedy has a preload collar the Bobber doesn't so you can fix the sag, no adjustment for compression or rebound damping but you can access full travel of the shock so that's better than the Bobber that way. You'll also notice a lot less heft in the handling with the proper suspension settings. Enjoy your new (to you) ride.

20211126_191353.jpg 20211126_191309.jpg Like new 2013 CB 1100. Will try it tomorrow. Does any one remember the MC used parts place that has the triumph parts? I think they carry Honda also. I need a set of original bars. These ones are narrow and much lower. They look kool but will hurt after a short while. Also need an original saddle. The one on the bike feels like my bicycle.

Thank you... perhaps we can ride some soon. Can't figure out the centre stand dynamics. Raining today so still have not been able to ride it. Bars have been changed. Way to shorty for me. Nice grips and mirrors.

Back