Best Dealership Ever!

technoguppy

Supercharged
Ride
2020 Rocket 3 GT
Okay, best dealership east of Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

GP Bikes is having a Triumph Customer Appreciation Day May 6th and 7th at their new location.

GP Bikes
1100 Champlain Rd, Whitby, Ontario
(905) 428-8983

Would be nice to see some Captains out to enjoy the day.

PM or Post if interested.

i agree, why is there a great triumph dealer and they're so far away? i'd have to learn how to speak canadian to go to toronto, eh. i went into the dealer in tulsa last week, and i didn't see much available in the way of parts, although i didn't spend much time there. the salesman was trying to sell me a victory, and he showed me the vision. big time yuck, and then the one that's supposed to replicate a streetglide. i told him i wouldn't even consider getting a streetglide clone, i have my 08 streetglide and i can get parts for it. i'm looking for a source for parts for my rocket 3 in oklahoma. just maintenance items for now. i'm new to these rockets, but i'm learning. any tips on good dealers in the oklahoma area? i'm closest to tulsa.

Here's a story...

I'm 2000km from home and my brakes are almost gone. They have been closed since Saturday at 4pm until Tuesday morning. I pull-up to the Triumph Dealer in Kingsport, Tennessee at 8:30am.

After explaining the situation, the service manager (who's name escapes me), says "No problem, we'll get you going again".

After I ask if there's a place nearby to grab some breakfast, he speaks to the sales manager (Jonathan Hurd) and between them, arrange a loner bike so I can go get something to eat. We do some paperwork for the loner bike (after he gives me a choice of what I'd like to ride [a 2011 Triumph Thunderbird]), and I go visit a nearby IHOP for a coffee and some eggs. I get back an hour later and my brakes (fronts and rears) are all ready to go.

What I can say is that, they treated me very well in an extremely challenging time. The made the solution to my problem a priority, when I'm sure they already had a list of clients to serve.

I couldn't have been happier with their personal treatment and service. Truly unexpected and thoroughly appreciated.

For those in the area, or those travelling through the area, look these guys up.

The really are the best dealership ever...

Kingsport Cycles
2531 E Stone Drive, Kingsport, TN
Tennessee, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Triumph. ATV, motorcycle, scooter, utility vehicle, watercraft, dealer, KingSport Cycles

These guys ride too. Another gentleman, who's name I cannot remember, took the time to show me some of the fun Tennessee trails like "Back of the Dragon" and some other roads that would only be known to the locals.

Back