Bad luck turned Good luck

cootertwo

Living Legend
Ride
2013, & 2 05's R3R, 2006, 2004 Harley's, 2004 Kaw
Hi all, well, took my favorite Rocket to p/u my mail. Hotter then hell, and too bright. Even though I have a tinted visor, I had to stop at Dollar General, for a pair of cheap sun glasses. (ZZ Top!) Ha! Coming home, just as I got near to the 60mph speed limit, (but not close enough) I twisted her up, just a little. po po passed me the other way. Saw him turn around, and turn on the ice cream truck flashing lights, headlights flashing on and off, horn blowing, him waving frantically for me to pull over. No problem. He finally got out of his car and said "HI", the reason I pulled you over.... I stopped him, and said, ya, I saw you. License and registration. Wait here he said. So I waited next to my hot motorcycle, sweating like hell, for maybe 10/15 minutes. He came out of his car, and told me he was giving me a warning ticket, for 65 in a 35. Said it would normally be a $250 ticket, with points, and all that cwap. I thanked him, went to shake his hand, and we both hesitated, laughed, and said at the same time, "no", so we gave one another an elbow knock. Nice po po, and yes, I got VERY lucky. Later Steve ;) :)o_O:oops::)

Hi all, well, took my favorite Rocket to p/u my mail. Hotter then hell, and too bright. Even though I have a tinted visor, I had to stop at Dollar General, for a pair of cheap sun glasses. (ZZ Top!) Ha! Coming home, just as I got near to the 60mph speed limit, (but not close enough) I twisted her up, just a little. po po passed me the other way. Saw him turn around, and turn on the ice cream truck flashing lights, headlights flashing on and off, horn blowing, him waving frantically for me to pull over. No problem. He finally got out of his car and said "HI", the reason I pulled you over.... I stopped him, and said, ya, I saw you. License and registration. Wait here he said. So I waited next to my hot motorcycle, sweating like hell, for maybe 10/15 minutes. He came out of his car, and told me he was giving me a warning ticket, for 65 in a 35. Said it would normally be a $250 ticket, with points, and all that cwap. I thanked him, went to shake his hand, and we both hesitated, laughed, and said at the same time, "no", so we gave one another an elbow knock. Nice po po, and yes, I got VERY lucky. Later Steve ;) :)o_O:oops::)
Love good news stories.

With your luck, you should buy a lottery ticket or try one of these..... You could win a nice prize underneath.... :)

1590066427227.png

Cooter he just didn't want you to get distracted riding down the street due to crowded shopping on the streets.....................

What CAUSES REAR ENDERS?
NOT CELLS PHONES...
OR THE RADIO...
OR THE GPS MONITOR.....
NOT TALKING...
NOT TEXTING OR WATCHING A CAR VIDEO.... OR CHANGING CD's...
THE MOST FREQUENT CAUSES OF TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS ARE:
1590096739924.png
1590096747279.png
1590096754272.png
1590096762953.png
1590096773539.png
1590096782190.png
1590096789328.png
1590096796916.png

I'm applying for a government grant to study
this problem further.

Wish me luck.