R3Cruiser

Standard Bore
To introduce myself, I’m 53, I live in Sydney AUSTRALIA, I’m into Wing Chun Kung Fu (hence the Boxing Kangaroo) and most sport, I’ve been riding bikes since I was 17, a few weeks ago I went for at 3 hour test ride on a R3 and fell in love with it -> now I own a new one! Best fun I have ever had on a cruiser!! – I’ve been looking for accessories and info and that is how I found your site. Keep up the great work! I'm told that there are only about 500 R3's in Australia - I've met 10 of them already. Cheers, from the "Beautiful Harbour City"

Last edited:
Welcome R3Cruiser!!! If there are only 500 Rocket III's in Oz I think we've talked to most of them!! To me that number seems low... but what do I know. They say there are only about 2000 in the USA and I find that hard to believe also. If those numbers are correct, I guess we are even more exclusive than I thought.

Anyway... We're glad you found us and please join in!!

Tomo

G'Day Mate

R3C...... Glad you dropped by and decided to stay a while. I think you'll find lots of interesting information here as well as some good humored jesting. Keep your "Tucker Bag" filled and enjoy all the highways and biways you can find. Do they still give walking tours of the bridge over the harbour?

Back