Anyone after a new one?

How were they to deal with? Im close to pulling the trigger on one as well. I have a feeling the new model will be very expensive and this is my last/best chance to get a new one.

Very nice to deal with, but no bargaining from their very low list price. Trust me - I tried!

Just have them ship it - $500 if you are east of the Mississippi and $600 west of it. It was a very easy process, except for parting with hard earned cash! Give them $250 on a credit card over the phone and then they will send you the information needed to go to your bank and send them a wire transfer. I started the process this Tuesday, paid by wire the same afternoon, got my paperwork via email to sign on Wednesday and I got an email from the shipper (closed shipping, not open air) that they are scheduled to pick it up today (Friday) or tomorrow (Saturday) from the dealer. I was told that shipping usually takes about two weeks, but could be sooner!

Very nice to deal with, but no bargaining from their very low list price. Trust me - I tried!

Just have them ship it - $500 if you are east of the Mississippi and $600 west of it. It was a very easy process, except for parting with hard earned cash! Give them $250 on a credit card over the phone and then they will send you the information needed to go to your bank and send them a wire transfer. I started the process this Tuesday, paid by wire the same afternoon, got my paperwork via email to sign on Wednesday and I got an email from the shipper (closed shipping, not open air) that they are scheduled to pick it up today (Friday) or tomorrow (Saturday) from the dealer. I was told that shipping usually takes about two weeks, but could be sooner!

Do they ship directly to your house, assembled and ready to run?

You don’t have to beat me in a race to get a free dinner, I’m glad to buy anytime we connect. It’s the least I can do for someone who ended up with a lesser bike.
Hugs and kisses....
Ouch! :(
Lesser bike? If we count all of the broken parts I've had to replace, mine would weigh twice as much as yours. :p

I hear you!
The real question is are you coming to my house for a fried turkey on Thanksgiving or am I going to yours?
I should also let you know I make a mean sweet potato pie.

Sounds like a great time, but I promised my little sister that I'd be frying a turkey at her house if I wasn't working. You're welcome to come to Gulfport MS and be part of the family.

Back