Another new rocketeer.

G'Day,

One week ago today bought my brand new 2015 roadster. All week my face has been aching from constantly grinning!
These bikes are awesome, coming from a 1600 thunderbird, i cant believe the power the r3r has and how well it handles. I got at dart screen, along with the teardrop mirrors and the sissybar (which i havent installedc yet).

When im not riding ill be reading this forum, lots of info here!

20160514_163500.jpg
Welcome from Melbourne.

I test rode a 2015 Roadster 3 today. Couldn't believe the torque at virtually any speed. The gear lever's a bit high for me but otherwise what a blast.

Now to soften up the dealer near the end of the financial year.

G'Day,

One week ago today bought my brand new 2015 roadster. All week my face has been aching from constantly grinning!
These bikes are awesome, coming from a 1600 thunderbird, i cant believe the power the r3r has and how well it handles. I got at dart screen, along with the teardrop mirrors and the sissybar (which i havent installedc yet).

When im not riding ill be reading this forum, lots of info here!

20160514_163500.jpg
Congratulation's on your rocket, I know what a wonderful ride she is, but the last bike I rode before my 2005 r3 was a H/D sportster, How does the Thunderbird power compare to the rocket, because it is a pretty good size bike. "Good Luck and be safe"

Back