Another exhaust option from Dominator

1746771930679.png

1746771970829.png
 
I'm just about to hit the button on these. Will they work with panniers and did you need to remap ? Also how long were you waiting for delivery?

Tim
 
With the panniers working normally this is not a problem. Rather, it's noisy for my taste. The sound is awesome, beautiful brutal, but noisy. Delivery took 5 days, but they make them in the country next door, so the journey was not long.
 
With the panniers working normally this is not a problem. Rather, it's noisy for my taste. The sound is awesome, beautiful brutal, but noisy. Delivery took 5 days, but they make them in the country next door, so the journey was not long.
Were they overly loud even with the baffles in?
 
Hi, it's perfect with the DB killer. In my opinion, you can't use it without the DB killer without getting a headache, so I definitely recommend it. For the money you won't buy anything better.
 
Mine just came in and I got it on the bike yesterday.
Other than a mounting tab for the heat shield that broke off, it’s fantastic.
It’s raspier than stock and sounds deeper. With the db killers in it doesn’t drone bad on the highway. I haven’t tried taking them out yet.
I’m around Chicago and they came in about a week.
The only other slip ons I’ve heard for the R3 are the CW ones. These are about the same volume as them, but the sound is deeper. Definitely happy with my purchase. The bike sounds AGGRESSIVE.

The only problem I had with installation was that the bung for the O2 sensor is in a different spot so I couldn’t get the sensor to reach. I had to unplug it under the side panel and completely reroute the wire to get it to work.
 
I came across a new exhaust option for Rocket 3.

Sport Slip-on Silencer DOMINATOR for ROCKET 3 GT​

Kit contents: Silencer Slip-on, dB killer medium, link pipe, mounting elements.​

​

The Dominator Exhaust will change the nature of your motorcycle giving it a unique sound. The Exhaust system will increase the power and torque of the engine, while reducing the weight of the muffler. ​

Dominator Silencer guarantee a low bass sound.​

​

Product description:​

  • Fits versions with only one oxygen sensor (Before purchasing, make sure it fits your motorcycle)
  • Sporty straight through Muffler with Carbon End Cap
  • Silencer Body Material: Titanium
  • Link pipe Material: High-Quality Stainless Steel
  • Mounting elements for Quick Plug&Play Assembly
  • Sound level without dB killer: 106 dB
  • Set contains dB killer medium (sound level reduction ~ 2-4 dB)
  • 100% European Product
  • 5 years Dominator Official Warranty

​

HP8 Titanium Silencer DOMINATOR fits to:​

  • Triumph ROCKET 3 GT 2019
  • Triumph ROCKET 3 GT 2020
  • Triumph ROCKET 3 GT 2021
  • Triumph ROCKET 3 GT 2022
  • Triumph ROCKET 3 GT 2023
  • Triumph ROCKET 3 GT 2024

Rocket 3 Exhaust.jpg

​

Rocket 3 Exhaust-2.jpg

I have them on my R 2020 model. Wondering if I need to remap the ECU?
 
Back
Top