Rocket Scientist

Grand Exulted Poobah
Ride
Black 05' Rocket III standard
Went on the 93rd annual Muskegon Motorcycle Club "Spring Run" with about 1500 other bikes. I've been doing this ride since 1975 and I believe I've only missed it twice. My buddy from California was in town and went with me along with a bunch of the hooligans I hung out with in my youth. Were all old and pretty tame now. Had great weather, sunny and in the 80's. A good time was had by all :D

I put on about 200 miles for the day so I should have no problem doing the rides at MV. I can hardly wait :D:D:D

That's great Fred!

I amgoing to a friens near Wyoming, MI Friday, his son is being commissioned as a Second Lieutenant in the Marine Corps, he will be going to flight school after some additional training. I was going to stay over there and leave for Maggie Valley Saturday, but looks like acouple nasty days on Satirday and Sunday. So I will head to Lexington, KY Monday and on to Maggie Valley Tuesday. Will have to see of I can get a ouple extra days in Maggie Valley.

Thinking about it

I have a standing offer to go with a bunch Harley riders. never went to any of these events b4(don't get out much), just wondering what I would be getting myself into and would be nice to meet some other Rocket Riders.:D

Back