For Sale Android tablet and TuneECU cable

Nice buy, Amigo!
Sounds like you may continue riding after all!?!?

Thumbs Up.jpg

Nice buy, Amigo!
Sounds like you may continue riding after all!?!?

Thumbs Up.jpg

let's say there .were reasons behind this decision . originally I placed my R3 for sale due to the report from my doctor who detected a cancerous tumor in my throat then 3 months later after bunch of other tests turns out I have a rare but benign tumor called nodular fasciitis that will shrink in time with treatment
I feel like riding again with this new lease on life .

let's say there .were reasons behind this decision . originally I placed my R3 for sale due to the report from my doctor who detected a cancerous tumor in my throat then 3 months later after bunch of other tests turns out I have a rare but benign tumor called nodular fasciitis that will shrink in time with treatment
Cool beans Patrick, that can stress you out. I remember when they found one blocking 85% of my esophagus. Makes your mind race. I lost 30 pounds by the time the idiots listened to me. It got so large the nurse practitioner that had been concerned about all my weight loss could see it with a pop cycle stick depressors. I remember her words exactly. Oh F.u.c.k. that is not strept throat !!!!! Any glad thinks are looking up for ya buddy.

On its way Patrick @albertaduke tracking info will be in the pm shortly.

Sorry again for the confusion @TXtriple I saw the email from the pm come in and went straight there before reading the thread responses.

Cool beans Patrick, that can stress you out. I remember when they found one blocking 85% of my esophagus. Makes your mind race. I lost 30 pounds by the time the idiots listened to me. It got so large the nurse practitioner that had been concerned about all my weight loss could see it with a pop cycle stick depressors. I remember her words exactly. Oh F.u.c.k. that is not strept throat !!!!! Any glad thinks are looking up for ya buddy.

well ....glad you pulled through that kerfuffle of medical crap ...you and I know the meaning of second chance at life

Holy crap!
Wish you'd have shared this with me. I was very confused about the sudden change regarding your motor. I shoulda figured it out and apologise for not being there for you through a very scary time. BTW - I have two friends that have recently beat throat cancer.

Holy crap!
Wish you'd have shared this with me. I was very confused about the sudden change regarding your motor. I shoulda figured it out and apologise for not being there for you through a very scary time. BTW - I have two friends that have recently beat throat cancer.

Steve I appreciate your concerns..but
I did not want dark news to be floating around the forum there is enough bad news as it is all over so I kept it to myself till the finals exams were finished (nov19th ) now I have a second lease on life but for a while I did not think riding was in the cards anymore .and BTW....it is a strange thing to experience when you think you know approximately the time of your death..

Steve I appreciate your concerns..but
I did not want dark news to be floating around the forum there is enough bad news as it is all over so I kept it to myself till the finals exams were finished (nov19th ) now I have a second lease on life but for a while I did not think riding was in the cards anymore .and BTW....it is a strange thing to experience when you think you know approximately the time of your death..

Understood, my good friend.

Back