A big HELLO to all from England

Nice angle on the pic BrownDog, mine was red but alas it is no more:(, and looking at yours the choice between the new tourer and the Original becomes difficult indeed. I just can't go with floorboards and the heel toe shift thing. I suppose the lean angle will be the deciding factor in my case anyway. I will look at the Beemer,Concours,but know brute force will bring me back and that unique way it handles for such a big machine. Like they say, "once a jarhead....":rolleyes:

I think that's another amazing thing about this bike, its appeal to such different tastes.
The new tourer looks good, and mine too came with all the loan bike extras fitted when I bought it, screen, bags, leather tank pocket thing etc, but that wasn't the look I was after, not at the moment anyhow.
So straight home and out with the spanners.
They can look such different machines.
I have a set of yellow body work for mine too, for yet another look, for the spring:eek:

Lean angle was a bit of a shock at first. Pegs and boots are wearing quickly.
You do need to change the way you ride quite dramatically from a sports bike, but that's not a negative thing.:)
Made my brother laugh so much when he followed me the first time.
When we stopped he said, "you can't ride like that anymore".

Trip to the dealer today could have gone better. On the phone it was going to be a quick re-map. When I get there they wanted me to leave it and couldn't garantee it would be done today!
No thanks. The sun was shining!
Will arrange for another day. More time on the Scrambler loan bike:cool:

Hi sullyjones.
Thanks for the welcome. And so close:bch:

Welcome BD,

Enjoy the Beast and a big thanks to your homeland for one of the best motorcycles ever created, both the old and new. Jump in often post shot shots.

Back