Toystoretom

Living Legend
My stupid finger started to get sore yesterday and really became a "Pain in the arse". It starts to wear on you and makes you a little grumpy.

And to add to an already great day the cat took a nasty turn for the worse. He had developed cancer in his lower jaw and up to Thursday he was doing OK with his meds and eating and such but that all changed Friday. Without going into detail he pretty much used up all nine of his lives... so we had him put down.

Today just has to be better...

Very sorry about your cat, Tomo. You can really get attached to the little blighters.

Hope your finger is feeling better. After swinging impact wrenches for 25 years, I know how constant pain can wear you down.

That old cat's name was Dude... he was pretty much just a red Tiger mutt cat, since he was brought up with dogs I think he thought he was a dog :D. It never gets any easier each time you have to do that.

The Dude was a whiskey drinkin' cat, the trouble is he never bought a round. I guess he was smarter than I thought.....

Part of the Family

I had two strays that filled up all the empty spaces in my life. One came out of an ice storm in the early 80's and the other was found under a car at Johnson County Airport in December of 80. I lost the ice storm cat to feline leukemia and luckily had the other one over 19 years.

Rules for Non-Pet Owners Who Visit and Like to Complain About Our Pets:

1. They live here. You don't.

2. If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the furniture.(That's why they call it "fur"niture.)

3. I like my pets a lot better than most people.

4. To you, it's an animal. To me, he/she is an adopted son/daughter who is short, hairy, walks on all fours and doesn't speak clearly. Dogs and cats are better than kids ...they eat less, don't ask for money all the time, are easier to train, usually come when called, never drive your car, don't hang out with drug-using friends, don't smoke or drink, don't worry about having to buy the latest fashions, don't wear my clothes, and don't need a gazillion dollars for college - and if they get pregnant, I can sell the children.

Might as well bring them along!!!

We saw this Gent last summer.... the doggie loved to do this, he couldn't wait!!

I posted a link because the pic is big,,,,

No sir.... he didn't. Possibly some made for little kids that were modified to go even smaller?? That's not a real big dog:eek:

Back