I rode an American bike.Victory all the way
The Rocket was the first of my bucket list bikes. An Indian is now the top of the list. I wasn't too keen on the aesthetics of the later years of Victories, but **** that was a fine bike. Much as I personally prefer the Indian, it's a real shame they dropped the Victory marque.
(Also on the list: Moto Guzzi California and Excelsior Henderson Super X)

The Rocket was the first of my bucket list bikes. An Indian is now the top of the list. I wasn't too keen on the aesthetics of the later years of Victories, but **** that was a fine bike. Much as I personally prefer the Indian, it's a real shame they dropped the Victory marque.
(Also on the list: Moto Guzzi California and Excelsior Henderson Super X)
IDK if you've been to any of the RAA east or Maggie Valley get togethers, but Guzzi Dan is always begging everyone to take his California for a ride, lol.

IDK if you've been to any of the RAA east or Maggie Valley get togethers, but Guzzi Dan is always begging everyone to take his California for a ride, lol.
I haven't been to any gathering of Captains - I'd really like to. If Guzzi Dan is there too, I'll gladly take him up on the offer. Even if I have to run to the store and get red suspenders first.

Back