HxNutMike

.040 Over
Ride
2022 Rocket 3 GT
Bike runs great and is very comfortable as currently set up, but every few years I get the itch for something new, and the garage has no more room. Bike has 28k miles and I’m asking $9000.

Here are the parts I’ve added, front to back:
Three windshields:
  • Triumph sport screen
  • Triumph full windshield
  • 7Jurock tall windshield
LED headlights
Soundbomb horn
LED front mount wrap turn signals
Rivco mirrors with built in turn signals/running lights
Aerostich voltage gauge
Double USB power outlet
Fenda Extenda
Gareth Scott radiator cover
Engine guards
Rivco highway pegs
Chandelierman handlebars
Kuryakin ISO hand grips and throttle boss
JPR adjustable clutch and brake levers
Ramair
Ozclaw
Corbin seat for rider and passenger
Fehling backrest/luggage rack
New Bonneville chrome rear fender tip
Comes with stock passenger seat and handlebars, too, if you want them. New battery in May 2021.

IMG-2806.JPG IMG-2818.JPG IMG-2809.JPG IMG-2810.JPG

I ride the bike with the solo seat, adding the Fehling rack when I’m going on camping trips. I change out the windscreen depending on weather.

Bike still available.
Ok, I'm ready to ride the bike to you within 500 miles of Connecticut; the wife will follow along in the car with all the extra gear.
I'll even ride to Freeport, IL, if you want to meet me there--that way I can see my brother and his family.
Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Greetings
Where can I get the radiator cover?
I googled the name

Greetings
Where can I get the radiator cover?
I googled the name
A member @hogweed had a 2nd custom run of Black powder coated and Polished stainless a couple of years ago after popular acclaim for his sold out first lot.
A mate @Turk here in Canberra got the Black one.
@Longrider here in Oz got a set and I think at least 10 others worldwide were lucky too.

I have a Polished one in the shed waiting for my project bike (but I will have to check with @ozrider if they will fit the custom made PWR racing high performance hiflow radiators that he is now the sole worldwide agent for and has in storage for me).

Last edited:
A member @hogweed had a 2nd custom run of Black powder coated and Polished stainless a couple of years ago after popular acclaim for his sold out first lot.
A mate @Turk here in Canberra got the Black one.
@Longrider here in Oz got a set and I think at least 10 others worldwide were lucky too.

I have a Polished one in the shed waiting for my project bike (but I will have to check with @ozrider if they will fit the custom made PWR racing high performance hiflow radiators that he is now the sole worldwide agent for and has in storage for me).
I won't fit the performance radiator, hopefully lol.

I won't fit the performance radiator, hopefully lol.
Yeah, pretty sure it will still take standard shrouds but I have some Triumph Lucifer Orange Tribal factory shrouds on it now and likely remain with either the Flames or Tribal Orange decals and paint already in the shed to go with the Tribal sidecovers and factory Flyscreen I got new years ago too.
So your now 1st on the list for these too.
I'll have to send you one of these 'old school' record systems so you can keep track of them all alphabetically. ;) :cool: :roll: :roll: :roll:

1663781649273.png

Yeah, pretty sure it will still take standard shrouds but I have some Triumph Lucifer Orange Tribal factory shrouds on it now and likely remain with either the Flames or Tribal Orange decals and paint already in the shed to go with the Tribal sidecovers and factory Flyscreen I got new years ago too.
So your now 1st on the list for these too.
I'll have to send you one of these 'old school' record systems so you can keep track of them all alphabetically. ;) :cool: :roll: :roll: :roll:

1663781649273.png
Old Addy book! Lol

But yes I want the custom shroud for Edith.

Back