For Sale 2015 Rocket 3500.00

Could be a wise decision to maintain what health and mobility you have for the remaining balance of your life as our capable years diminish. After a big injury and long heal time, life, goals and priority reviews are always wise.:cool:👍
2015 Triumph Rocket Roadster ABS 4000 miles. Pulled out of the shop with new tires hit a slick spot and went down. with my leg injury I do not think I will be riding a motorcycle again being 66 years old, maybe a Can Am. Insurance paid me X amount to fix it but at 100.00 per hour shop labor what they paid was not enough. I did my own research and about 2500.00 in parts repairs it If I was able. The bike has all the goodies TOR's ,crossover piper, Ram Air, handle bars by @chandlerman and remapped, Forward controls, I have all stock parts mufflers, seat , foot controls all came off at 1500 miles. They bike needs the tank repaired or replaced dent scrape right side, rear and front fender rear turn signals. Someone really can benefit from my bad luck as you can see this was a beautiful bike and with a little work can be again you can drive it right on you trailer. The new tires on the bike have about 300 yards on them...yes I said 300 yards about 800.00 in cost and a complete fluid change at the shop, I put it down at about 30 miles per hour and it was a freak accident to get my leg caught under it as it did. This bike always got the stares and complements and was my finial bike but **** happens! Delivery can be worked out depending where to and agreed upon additional fee.

Could be a wise decision to maintain what health and mobility you have for the remaining balance of your life as our capable years diminish. After a big injury and long heal time, life, goals and priority reviews are always wise.:cool:👍
Wise words Sir.

That's a bad flesh wound! How's the bone underneath? I got lots of screws (14) in my leg bone and still riding. Don't put a down payment on the Spyder yet!😀
I've got 13 screws and 3 plates... I rarely drive my truck since I've been riding again...

I've got 13 screws and 3 plates... I rarely drive my truck since I've been riding again...
I've had a few screws and far too many plates in my time too;)... but I'd still rather fornicate than ride!
Just sayin' ;):roll::roll::roll::roll:

Back