2015 RAA 10 Details and headcount

i got home Thursday afternoon.
i had a great time it was so nice to meet mexican (lupe), 1old bull,hanso,breeze, jim and dan.
i usually ride with the harley group and i was amazed the sound the rocket group makes. it was music to my ears:thumbsup: it was nice to talk to hanso i just loved it when he talked about Australia he can ride with me any time and that goes for the rest of the group. i tend to think of anyone on the site as my friend but when you meet them you know that you have a friend.
i wish all the riders a great trip and a safe return home.

i had a great time it was so nice to meet mexican (lupe), 1old bull,hanso,breeze, jim and dan.
i usually ride with the harley group and i was amazed the sound the rocket group makes. it was music to my ears:thumbsup: it was nice to talk to hanso i just loved it when he talked about Australia he can ride with me any time and that goes for the rest of the group. i tend to think of anyone on the site as my friend but when you meet them you know that you have a friend.
Agree100‰

I cant copy youre words that would be copycatting but I agree when you meet them in person face to face you get to know who /what they are really like I would ride with any of you any time offer stands anytime anywhere you guys got my cell # need anything from me /if I can do anything for you don't hesitate to call rides not over until we know everyones home safe, then the stories can start

Back