Mike

American Legion Rider
Ride
2015 R3T
After much thought, I am selling my Rocket. I am at the age where my ability to feel comfortable moving the Rocket around and stopping at lights and such is not what it needs to be. I am putting safety over my love of this ride. I have now bought a Goldwing Trike so its time.
I bought the R3T new in 2016 after totaling my 2005 R3 Classic. Mileage is just over 10K. Oil and Filter changed this Spring. Ram Air installed, OEM ducting removed. TORS exhaust. KOSO handle bar mounted Tach. Pull back Handle Bar Risers.
IMG_1162.JPG
Rear shocks replaced with shorter Progressives. ALL OEM parts that were removed will go with the R3T. The Rocket was remapped to reflect the Ram Air/TORS installation, the OEM tune and related installation is on a thumb drive that also goes with the R3T. Tires are Excedra Max new in March 2020 at 7900 miles. I also have another seat to go with the bike, lowered seating position. but was not low enough hence the shocks. Pix is from day delivered, more upon request.
The Rocket is located in Marion, Iowa
I am asking $9250, I am open to reasonable offers.
Cash or certified check but funds will clear prior to pick up.
Clear Iowa title in hand
PM or 319-3 six one-487five
Mike

Nice bike. Sorry you have to part with it. Wise decision on the safety though. Hope the trike serves you well. Good luck with the sale.

Last edited:
Well crap @Mike, I hate that this day has come for you. Brahma would love to have a younger brother too.

Back