For Sale 2014 R3T Parts

Maybe interested in the crash bars, passenger back rest and passenger floorboards if you have those for sale.

Maybe interested in the crash bars, passenger back rest and passenger floorboards if you have those for sale.
Where are you located, is your bike damaged or are you upgrading accessories?
Do you already have the quick detach sissy bar brackets fitted to your R3T rear frame?
The reason I ask is I have all those and more rare R3T bits available new and used.

I have never seen accident damaged passenger floor boards before. The rider ones are the rare ones.

Hey guys. I believe I collected the last of the parts.
20221122_092430.jpg
20221122_105738.jpg
20221122_105753.jpg

I've been trying to decide if I want to restore, or part out my 2014 Rocket 3 Touring parts bike for a couple of years and have finally decided to part it out. Back story, I layed this bike down 2 yrs. ago and though there wasn't all that much damage in my eyes, the insurance company totalled it. Having a parts bike has come in handy on several occasions but now it's time to ____ or get off the pot.
Of course I'm willing to sell the whole thing as a unit too. Contact me with what it is you need and I'll let you know if I have it. Then make an offer and we'll figure it out from there. I'm in Nashville, TN. Some parts I'd be willing to ship, others will need to be picked up. i.e. engine :)
I'm looking for the full foot control rails and linkages. If you have it

Rails & controls are gone, sorry. What i mainly have left are front & rear fenders & right side saddlebag in good condition. I also have the tank with gages (banged up) & a scraped up left side saddlebag. I also have stock slip on exhaust, crossover, evap canister & stock intake tubes.

I only have the passenger floorboards, but the outside chrome edge on the left side is scratched up. I also cannibalized the plates (chromed) for my own use.

I've been trying to decide if I want to restore, or part out my 2014 Rocket 3 Touring parts bike for a couple of years and have finally decided to part it out. Back story, I layed this bike down 2 yrs. ago and though there wasn't all that much damage in my eyes, the insurance company totalled it. Having a parts bike has come in handy on several occasions but now it's time to ____ or get off the pot.
Of course I'm willing to sell the whole thing as a unit too. Contact me with what it is you need and I'll let you know if I have it. Then make an offer and we'll figure it out from there. I'm in Nashville, TN. Some parts I'd be willing to ship, others will need to be picked up. i.e. engine :)
You don’t happen to have a Right Sidecover do you??

Back