For Sale 2010 Carpenter Racing Rocket Roadster for Sale

Haha, thank you!

To be honest, I am starting to fall in love with it all over again, so I'm not really too put out if it no one is biting at this time... :)
I hear you. Have an Indian Vintage at the dealer to sell and have had no serious interest. The longer it sits the more I feel like just keeping it.

That is a much better than average looking Rocket. Unfortunately for you I am not in need of ANOTHER motorcycle.;)
You can buy it for me Doc. I need another rocket. You get the joy of buying it and I get the joy of riding it. Sounds like a win-win deal to me.:p

Is 2010 pre abs? Or does it have abs brakes? How many miles since the carpenter kit was installed? Beautiful bike, like the fender upgrades and carbon fiber pieces.

Hello All,

Unfortunately it has come time for me to part with the Rocket. This bike has the Carpenter Racing 240HP engine and Exhaust and more carbon fiber than you can shake a stick at. The original owner - I am the 2nd owner since 2013 - said the carbon fiber shaved off about 200 lbs, though I have never weighed the bike.

Rockets are rare on their own, and Carpenter Rockets even more so, but I can honestly say that I have never seen another bike that looks like this one, so if you like being unique, this could be the bike for you!

The bike has approximately 17k miles (still being ridden) a fresh oil change and tires with good tread so it is ready to go.

I am happy to answer any questions and provide any additional pictures as requested. Shipping or pickup is the buyer's responsibility, but I am happy to assist however I can.

12,000.00. Title in hand.
Very nice bike Grendel. Apologizing ahead of time for what may be a stupid question, but what are the attachments on the upper portion of the pipes?

Jeff

Hi Camaro and J.hanshaw,

Sorry I missed these posts somehow. Yes, Triumph included ABS on the 2010 models. I believe it has been about 9,000 miles since the Carpenter upgrade was completed.

For the upper end of the pipes, this is the Carpenter Racing brute pipe and they use a spring to help secure the exhaust pipes at the top. It is a cool design, though the vibrations on the springs will eventually break up some of the ceramic coating.

Hello All,

Unfortunately it has come time for me to part with the Rocket. This bike has the Carpenter Racing 240HP engine and Exhaust and more carbon fiber than you can shake a stick at. The original owner - I am the 2nd owner since 2013 - said the carbon fiber shaved off about 200 lbs, though I have never weighed the bike.

Rockets are rare on their own, and Carpenter Rockets even more so, but I can honestly say that I have never seen another bike that looks like this one, so if you like being unique, this could be the bike for you!

The bike has approximately 17k miles (still being ridden) a fresh oil change and tires with good tread so it is ready to go.

I am happy to answer any questions and provide any additional pictures as requested. Shipping or pickup is the buyer's responsibility, but I am happy to assist however I can.

12,000.00. Title in hand.
very nice too ,,, shame im other side of pond 🇬🇧 otherwise id be tempted 😁

Hey Atom, I had just about decided to close the post, but I would still be willing to discuss it. Message me directly if you still want to talk about it.
I've been mulling it for some time. I think I better let it pass (for now, tempted as I am).

Back