For Sale 2010 Carpenter Racing Rocket Roadster for Sale

Grendel

.040 Over
Ride
2010 Triumph Rocket II Roadster
Hello All,

Unfortunately it has come time for me to part with the Rocket. This bike has the Carpenter Racing 240HP engine and Exhaust and more carbon fiber than you can shake a stick at. The original owner - I am the 2nd owner since 2013 - said the carbon fiber shaved off about 200 lbs, though I have never weighed the bike.

Rockets are rare on their own, and Carpenter Rockets even more so, but I can honestly say that I have never seen another bike that looks like this one, so if you like being unique, this could be the bike for you!

The bike has approximately 17k miles (still being ridden) a fresh oil change and tires with good tread so it is ready to go.

I am happy to answer any questions and provide any additional pictures as requested. Shipping or pickup is the buyer's responsibility, but I am happy to assist however I can.

12,000.00. Title in hand.

Attachments

• Rocket7.jpg
    Rocket7.jpg
    446.1 KB · Views: 208
  • Rocket2.jpg
    Rocket2.jpg
    284.3 KB · Views: 214
  • Rocket4.jpg
    Rocket4.jpg
    402.5 KB · Views: 208
  • Rocket6.jpg
    Rocket6.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 190
  • Rocket8.jpg
    Rocket8.jpg
    293.2 KB · Views: 192
  • Rocket9.jpg
    Rocket9.jpg
    322.4 KB · Views: 188
  • Rocket5.jpg
    Rocket5.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 181
  • Rocket10.jpg
    Rocket10.jpg
    331.1 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
That's hard to pass up. I'm gonna have to do some cyphering on my books......

That is a much better than average looking Rocket. Unfortunately for you I am not in need of ANOTHER motorcycle.;)

That is a much better than average looking Rocket. Unfortunately for you I am not in need of ANOTHER motorcycle.;)
Haha, thank you!

To be honest, I am starting to fall in love with it all over again, so I'm not really too put out if it no one is biting at this time... :)

Back