2009 Triumph Bonneville SE - That '70s Show

Motorcyclist

.040 Over
2009 Triumph Bonneville SE - That '70s Show

Link RemovedTech Spec
Evolution

The flagship of Triumph's Modern Classic lineup gets fuelinjection, a smaller front wheel and a '70s-inspired makeover.

Photo Gallery: Link Removed

Photo Gallery: Link Removed

Link Removed | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

Link Removed

I'm starting to worry about Bloor Holdings. Why, in heaven's name would you hang a set of cast aluminum wheels that look like they came off a 70's Honda 750/4 on a Bonnie. What an abortioon.

Maybe there were a container or two sitting around in Taiwan at the factory and someone got a bright idea................................:D

I'm starting to find late model Triumph's to be less and less appealing.

My wife got one (09) and is as happy as can be. Fits her perfect and runs just great.
Sorry it's not for you, Flip, but it's just what we needed as the T-100 is a bit too tall and she really wanted a Triumph. As for the look-I'm fine with it just like I am with our R3's which is a real love it or hate it look IMHO.

The only thing that would have worked better would be tubeless wire wheels like BMW uses, but they have to be a lot more expensive.

I like it. You'd think they could get a little more hp out of it though. My 600 cc Triumph puts out nearly 100 hp, but it's also a four banger.

Back