For Sale 2007 Classic "Tourer" for sale in Massachusetts

Yes in 2006 the seat didn't have the back rest or the bung hole for one. So your seat is a 07 classic seat. Mine was the same way. Until I sprung for the 07 with the back rest. Other then the back rest add the seats were the same. The back rest addition was one of the best changes for me it really made the beast much more comfortable. By just correcting my sitting posture.

This is the first bike I've ever owned that had a back rest, I didn't know what I was missing!!!

The seat still has it's price tag $359.99, in 2006...pricey seat.
I removed all the rubber bumpers except the very back two in order to drop the seat height and that made the riding position even better.

This is the first bike I've ever owned that had a back rest, I didn't know what I was missing!!!

The seat still has it's price tag $359.99, in 2006...pricey seat.
I removed all the rubber bumpers except the very back two in order to drop the seat height and that made the riding position even better.
I remember when I bought mine the first 50 miles it felt so weird I thought I pissed my money away. Now I wouldn't plan on a trip without one. A long trip and the air hawk cushion goes on!!!!

Back